~DijZty H4ckejZs 4 LiF3~
Welcome To H4CKEJZS.TK
Join Now

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

~DijZty H4ckejZs 4 LiF3~
Welcome To H4CKEJZS.TK
Join Now
~DijZty H4ckejZs 4 LiF3~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alright here are some of the people that i caught

5 posters

Go down

alright here are some of  the people that i caught Empty alright here are some of the people that i caught

Post  ANGEL_OF_DEATH Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:03 am

alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen1alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen10alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen11alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen12alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen13alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen14alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen19alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen2alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen21alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen20alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen23alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen24alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen26alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen29alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen3alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen5alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen6alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen7alright here are some of  the people that i caught Screen8
ANGEL_OF_DEATH
ANGEL_OF_DEATH
Admin

Back to top Go down

alright here are some of  the people that i caught Empty Re: alright here are some of the people that i caught

Post  X-dude Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:01 pm

lol noobs and I see u got three six mafia and wu tang but idk what wu tang tht is
X-dude
X-dude
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

http://urmom.com

Back to top Go down

alright here are some of  the people that i caught Empty Re: alright here are some of the people that i caught

Post  bman24 Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:03 pm

dude he got like 8 or 9 wu.tanggs sum are just wu its all fucked
bman24
bman24
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  ANGEL_OF_DEATH Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:46 am

yo that is the Wutang from (wtc) the clan leader lol
ANGEL_OF_DEATH
ANGEL_OF_DEATH
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  X-dude Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:15 am

good job then angel that wu tang is a fag
X-dude
X-dude
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

http://urmom.com

Back to top Go down

Post  bman24 Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:54 pm

i know that fags got a bunch of those because hes a greedy SOB and thes the leader of all the rosters Razz
bman24
bman24
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  WoKe1 Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:49 pm

that muthafucka banned me b4 Mad
WoKe1
WoKe1
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Back to top Go down

alright here are some of  the people that i caught Empty ................ :twisted: .................

Post  Delta_Subject-7 Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:39 pm

WOW, not world of warcraft wow but wtf, i'm glad i ditched (WTC) Wu Tangggg and a couple of others are just S*I*S=SHITS affraid
Delta_Subject-7
Delta_Subject-7
Noob Poster
Noob Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down